School/Education Provider Welfare Support

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

If your child is being bullied, you can talk to your school or education providers’ Welfare Support Staff by calling your school/education provider and enquiring about support options.

If your child is attending Secondary School, you may also like to talk to your child’s Year Level Co-ordinator by making contact with the school.  For school/education provider contact details, see the Jobs/Careers/Education tab.