Bendigo and District Aboriginal Co-operative (BDAC)

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Family Harmony – Support if you are expecting a child or have a child in your care.

Aboriginal Tenancy At Risk Worker – Support with tenancy issues, breaches, housing and bond applications, VCAT support and advocacy.

Paediatrician – Works with children and youth aged 0-16.  General Practitioner (GP) referral is required.

Aboriginal Health Worker – Conducts general health assessments.  If you receive a health assessment, you may be eligible for a $25 essentials voucher.  The Aboriginal Health Worker also gives support during pregnancy and after the birth.

Alcohol & Other Drugs Worker – Can help link and provide support with counselling, detox and rehabilitation services.

Social and Emotional Wellbeing Workers (male and female) –  Help in relation to mental health issues and concerns, can provide support to link with a General Practitioner (GP) for mental health plans.  Also provides a goal setting service.

Mental Health Nurse/Family Therapist – counselling services for young people.  Referral through GP. Free sessions available.

Outreach is available to some areas across the Central Goldfields Shire.  Call for more information.

Male and female specific group options are also available in Bendigo.

Phone: 5442 4947

Address: 13 – 15 Forest Street, Bendigo, 3350